Sunday, April 15, 2012

Girls Night

I was so thankful to see some friends this weekend. Since moving each year for the past few years, it had been a few years since I had seen some of these girls! They are dear friends from elementary school, high school, and college. We did some shopping and caught up on life happenings - it was wonderful.


Check out my bargain stash from the Forever 21 Accessories store at the Mall of America:
Hair clips: $1.50
Earrings: $2.80
Necklace: $2.80

We also enjoyed dinner at French Meadow Bakery and Cafe in Minneapolis. 






I was able to get a dairy free meal and even a dairy free piece of turtle chocolate cake. I just learned they were the first bakery in the country to be certified organic which is pretty cool. They have great food and lots of vegan, gluten free and vegetarian options.




It was SO great to catch up with these girls.


I also got to feel Maggie's baby Hudson kick which I loved! It always amazes me there's really a little human in there. 


I haven't mentioned it yet, but I got really sick last weekend. We're thinking it may have been food poisoning, but it was awful, and I was unable to keep anything (food or liquids) down. I got really weak. It took about 5 days to really get back to my normal self, so I was so glad I had regained my energy for some mall walking with the girls. 


Now we're enjoying a rainy (and stormy) quiet Sunday at home before the work week starts. 



I also just noticed today that one of our trees is sprouting flower buds! I can't wait to see how it looks when it blossoms. 



Today's friend Pinspiration:
Friends Friends Friends
(source)

I hope your weekend has been a restful one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...