Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wedding Photos

Well, I never added any of our wedding photos. It's better late than never! Enjoy some of my favorites of the day (I actually love them all, but I'll spare you and post the "main" ones:) in no real order).

We should all be thankful she didn't stop the updo here... :)


Nick reading the card I wrote for him

























Our wonderful wedding party


Our wedding programs - LOVED them - Rachel did an amazing job.





This was a great moment when someone yelled "kiss her", we did, and everyone cheered.


I love this one! I have to give credit to my mom for buying these funny and goofy props for us, it definitely made a memorable photo!


Our amazing cakes


The Smock Family


Us with my mom and dad

Our rings with M & Ms Nick's mom had made (in our wedding colors!) for the wedding party :)


Nick and his dad hugging after his thoughtful speech


Our first dance as husband and wife


Hugging my dad after our father daughter dance


Nick and his mom as their dance ends


My dance with Joe


Dancing the night away

It was an amazing day, thanks to all of our friends and family for their love and support.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...